adv

Thursday, July 15, 2010

x-japan - unfinished

let the sky crying once again....
with the blood flowing with love..
with the pain and joy that resides inside the love..

we were born to love..
because of love that make we feel alive..
sometime love make us look silly..
sometimes love put us into vain..
but that is the meaning of love..
that is the magical of love..
the magic is resides inside everyone heart..
everyone has their own magic...
believe me..
because I do..

who is behind all of this?
remember..
the most important thing about love
love is the greatest bless from Him..
we were created because of His love...


jiwang + madah-madah  mode off

actually i love this song,
kinda busy recently...
so i just share the song that i love to listen that always remind me about my past.
it will remind me about my life at jengka.
this song that i used to listen before i slept each night at jengka.
damn i miss my student life...
damn i miss my cool edit stuff..
damn i miss my guitar kapok for cool edit stuff..
damn i miss my microphone for those stuff..
i miss counter strike Lan party at hostel..
i miss everything...

p/s : damn i miss my altec lancing!
RIP Altec Lancing - (di pinjam tak reti nak pulang...menyesal bg pnjam)


 Oh! I'm looking at you


can't control myself

nothing, but pain for me

* wipe your tears from your eyes

just leave and forget me

no need to be hurt anymore

# go away from me now

I don't know what is love?

no need to be hurt anymore

you said, "I miss you so much

everynight thinking of you

and facing loneliness"

?But when you feel sadness

never can I stay with you

I'm not the one you need

close your eyes and forget me

there's nothing I can do anymore

I lost my way

I've been walking in the night of tears

there I found someone was holding you

as the night was falling down

with my love also vanished my vision of you

my heart is cold now

[* repeat]

you said, "I need you always

everyday thinking of you

and living loneliness"

[?repeat]

[# repeat]

can't find my way

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails