adv

Sunday, April 11, 2010

true story crying from Sentul to Japan

I went to my friend house at Sentul last week. with age around 35+-, still not married yet,but always rocking the days. he is the guitarist that i admire the most among my friends because he can rocking the pantera song infront of me with perfect drop C metal sound. its not 100% perfect but maybe 80-90%. no surprise, because his blood has been polluted with metal since his teenage.

hmm.. I proposed X-Japan song to him and he showed me some interest.

---(ini adalah sedikit rakaman suare perbualan kami..)

me : Yob..ko denga lagu ni..yeahhh...X-japan..its really rocking dude...J- rock forever..lolx

Yob : lagu jepon ke.( sambil tangan menaip nama band di youtube)..jab aku cube dengar2 dlu..

me : haha..jangan menangis sudah..layan sorang2 boleh nangis lagu die ni..lyric touching gile..and can even make the sky crying...wakakkaa..

Yob : haha...ok aku try denga dlu..Yo YO ooo je ko ni..

after a few days i went back to his house with 1 tera hard disk in hand trying to copy something from him. when i just entered his house..

Yob : ko ni memang la..aku da dengar da lagu X-japan..

(OMG..complete album of X-japan has been completely downloaded by him)

Me : amacam sedih gila tak?kah3 kah3 ni lagu aku tengah frust menongeng dlu ni..bawak kete layan sorang2..peh mmg feeling..driving dr KL smpai johor..tak sedar beb..layan sorang2 kat bilik mmg termenung pnye..all its lyric can really kill me dude..yoshiki the genius!!

Yob : aku rase nak nangis dengar lagu ni (hahhaha entah2 ko da nangis yob)..teringat awek lame..pehh..this song can really vanished all metal things in my blood... damn yeahh..jiwa taman bunga2 plak rase nye..ko tengok ni tajuk dia pon "crucify my love" aduuhhh...tengok lirik die..salibkan(bunuhkan) cintaku if aku buta melihat cintaku..(crucify my love if my love is blind..)..

Yob & Me : kah kah kah kah kah..(sesi gelak besar bersame2)

me : band ni tak silap aku kene banned ngn government jepon sbb ramai org bunuh diri..mostly fans dia la..perrghhh..

Yob : ooo..ko tengok lirik dia..mmg bole tarik org bunuh diri la..crucify my love to lagu slow.ko tengok lagu fast die..even fast tp mmg sedih kalu translate meaning lirik lagu die..cube tengok rusty nail ni..dengar lagu sambil paham kan lirik die..perrgghhh ...mmg sedih gila...yoshiki mmg genius!!lirik dia mmg power..

me & yob : again ...kah kah kah kah (sesi gelak bersame2)

me : aku da ckp yob...lagu ni dengar mmg nangis nye..hahhaa..

(perbualan adalah dirakam dengan menggunakan iphone 3gs aku untuk dijadikan bukti alibi...lolx)

Here it is the translation by mr. google..the rusty nail by X-japan...



X-japan - Rusty Nail

Gazing at a rose that I imagined, in a piece of my memories
Cutoff memories accumulate in my unchanging dreams
Oh-Rusty Nail

No matter how many tears I shed
I probably won't be able to forget about you
Just tell me my life
No matter how far I try to walk
I won't be able to see tomorrow through my tears

Forgetting those weekend injuries that ended during the prologue
Even though I'm embraced by the passing era, it pierces my chest
Oh-Rusty Nail

No matter how many tears I shed
I probably won't be able to forget about you
Just tell me my life
Make a faded and sleeping rose
Beautifully bloom in your heart

When you live your life honestly
Then the night reflected in your eyes, certainly leaves behind only shining dreams
Forgetting the loneliness that greets the morning
I held my red wrists and cried
Let the night end

Shaking, with the door of my memories closed
Cutoff memories accumulate in my blue lips
Oh-Rusty Nail

No matter how many tears I shed
I probably won't be able to forget about you
Just tell me my life
No matter how far I try to walk
I won't be able to see tomorrow through my tears

Pain adorns my heart... and even now
I won't be able to forget about you

p/s : is it true if the sadness come..it means that the happiness will waiting for you ahead?what ever people would say..I always believe in that..only time and patience will become the strong witnesses for all of this...and I know i have Allah with me always even tho in my sadness or happiness..so why need me to scared to step forward?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails